Business Ideas and Tips Home-based business ideas you can start today
With the Covid-19 pandemic, you may be among millions of people who find themselves working from home. With the rise of home businesses, more and more people are discovering ways to use remote work to pursue entrepreneurship, with their business headquartered at home.
In today’s connected world, where technology affords us more flexibility in how and where we work, home-based businesses come in a variety of forms.
Some require you to convert a spare room into a mini-warehouse for products, while others can be run completely online. But generally, you can start these types of businesses using your existing space and means.
While there are plenty of ways to go about starting a home-based business, the following are some of the most approachable paths to creating a home business for yourself:
- Buy products in bulk and sell them online
- Sell homemade products
- Start a dropshipping store
- Start a print-on-demand business
- Offer online services
- Teach online classes
- Productize your service or expertise
- Grow an audience you can monetize
- Buy an existing eCommerce business
- Start a subscription box business
- Get involved with pets
- Sell unwanted items